Saturday 5 January 2008

Advertlets Hangover

To celebrate the new year, my blog decided to get itself a makeover without my knowledge.

Looks fantastic! Complete with a beautiful smiling lady and an eerie figure in the background. Couldn't ask for more.

Only thing is that my blog's content is missing. Hmm......

Saw my sister's post on the same problem. Suspected that Adverlets.com was the culprit.

Wow! Adverlets did a makeover as well. Wait a minute....


Domain name expired!!! Hahahahahaha. No panic guys. Remove the Advertlets widget for the time being and you should have your blog back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....that's the most amateurish thing a web company can do...unless they just don't care for the site anymore T_T

Orange said...

10s for the info!!!

J said...

Hahaha... I had the same problem! I thought the gov censors were hacking me until I removed that stupid midget.

Galvin said...

Gid: Indeed! It's still like that up to today!

Orange: Welcome.

Josh: I won't be surprised if Malaysian cyber troopers go after you one day. Haha.

J said...

Hey... I only say good things about the gahmen. See how I always praise them!!