Friday 14 September 2007

Hello Miri

I know... it has been more than a week since I've updated my blog, but I have good reasons. Almost everyday after office hours, I have been occupied with activities, dinners and relocation issues.

I think I'm beginning to adapt to the lifestyle here. Life isn't as hectic as KL or even Kuching. Being a city by the sea, there are plenty of recreational activities. The only thing this place needs is good laksa!

I have been and will be staying in a cosy lil' hotel room until I move to my apartment around the end of the month.

Better not get too cosy though... I know it won't last forever.

4 comments:

Orange said...

Well, I guess the traffic not so bad, hiak!

Can plan some proposal to migrate the laaaaksa over :naughty:

Anonymous said...

wow...when did u improve ur shooting skill? =P
nice to see u back...tot u lost in miri :laugh:

Anonymous said...

i think my mom is planning on driving up to miri with her brother.

and what do u mean 'hectic kuching life'. last i check kuching was pretty quiet...

Galvin said...

Eleanor: =P

Orange: OK! I open the stall, you cook!

Superman: Where got skill... simply shoot.

Gid: Depends on what kind of life you live in Kuching I suppose.