Friday 10 August 2007

A Series of Unfortunate Events

My first day of my vacation and it was already plagued with a number of undesired circumstances.

First, my flight from Kuching to KL was delayed half an hour due to "technical problems". Then my flight from KL to Bangkok was delayed for more than 30 minutes due to heavy traffic on the runway.

Then I was warmly greeted by a sea of people waiting at the immigration. I stood in line for over an hour.

Exiting the immigration, I then found out my tour guide was waiting over 2 hours for me. The traffic in Bangkok is also horrendous. Toyota Altis and Vios everywhere.

To top it all up, I settled into my bed after an exhausting day just to find it stinking of vomit.

But I'm having a hell of a good time here. Sawatdee Khrab!

4 comments:

Esther said...

bangkok totally rockzz.. delicious sizzling tom yam and hot thai men.. * droooll* haha.

J said...

lots of (ahem, ahem) for ah bin! hehehehe...

remember, ah bin, PLZ USE PROTECTION! You wanna bring back fond (sic) memories, photos, souvenirs, food but NOT:

1. HIV
2. Thai-Chinese baby
3. any other STD

hehehehe

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Galvin said...

Josh: I'm bringing back a brochure on coverting to an "ah gua" for you.